Blueberry Pancakes from Linwoods Healthfoods and Peachy Palate
- 70g gluten free plain flour
- 2 level tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp (5g) Linwoods Milled Organic Flaxseed
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 30g (2 tbsp) apple or banana puree
- 80ml unsweetened almond milk or water
- 10ml maple syrup (optional)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 60g fresh blueberries
- Maple Syrup
- Turkey Bacon grilled until crispy
- Thick dairy free yogurt
- Whisk together flour through to vanilla extract. Ensure batter is smooth.
- Stir through blueberries.
- Heat a non stick 10 inch pan over a medium heat.
- Cook 2.5 tbsp of the batter per pancake. I created 4 pancakes, one a little smaller than the rest.
- Cook for 3 minutes, flip and cook for 2 minutes more. Alternatively cook for 3 minutes on the stove top and place under a preheated grill. Cook for 1 minute under the grill, return to the stove top, flip and cook for 1 minute more.
- Serve with a small drizzle of maple syrup and crispy turkey bacon on top. Plain dairy free yogurt on the side and some extra fresh blueberries.
Thanks to Linwoods Healthfoods and Peachy Palate for this recipe.